Sunday, March 20, 2011

More family to love

Mr. & Mrs. Wade Claypool

My son Wade married a lovely girl- Jessica- in Washington State earlier this month. It was a beautiful wedding! I really missed the Washington weather, mountains, friendliness, weather, and moss. Can one be homesick after 40 years? We visited the Science Museum, Space Needle, and rush hour traffic. I didn't get out to Whidbey Island where I grew up. It was a fast but enjoyable trip.

Talented daughter JB made the wedding cake
Wade's cousin Patrick, whom we haven't seen in years, came to the wedding

Nephew and Uncle

ooo-kay ...

me- my son- & my mother

My oldest daughter and her two girls

Happy sisters, my granddaughters

Jessica & Wade getting hitched

Part of Jessica's new family

4 of my 6 kids
       My first visit up the Space Needle was in 1962 when it was opened for the Seattle World's Fair. The skyline has changed a bit.                                    




The misty rain made the Space Needle all that more wonderful.
My mother, 5 of my grandchildren, and me in the Butterfly house at the Science Museum in Seattle.
A wonderful view from the air flying back to Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment