Saturday, April 17, 2010

Phineas stayed the night with me last night so his family could go early this morning to buy 4-H pigs. He makes life so interesting. What goes on inside that little 5 year old head? We were stacking lumber behind the shed this morning trying to get the yard cleaned up. I used the wheelbarrow and he used the little red wagon. It wasn't too long until he was lining small stones up along my walk-way. After lunch we were back at it. Me doing the hauling and Phineas doing the stone organizing. Soon he piped up with, "Nana, I'm over here too much."

"Too much? Don't you have fun here? Don't you like coming here?"

Phineas looked at me and said, "Why would you say that?"

He's back home now with his 3 siblings and their 4 pigs chosen for their cuteness. I'm looking forward to the County Fair end of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment