Monday, May 17, 2010

Playdate!!!

Playdate! Puppies and kids- what could be better?! Phineas & I played baseball. I pitched the pinecones and he hit them and then ran the bases the wrong way, or sometimes in a figure 8. The 3 puppies had a grand time running around too! Since that 5 year old had a ton more energy than I, I was only up to bat once. Great pitcher though, he pitched me a home run! So since this old nana was worn out, I sat under a tree on a chair and pitched pinecones from a stockpile we made so we wouldn't have to go searching each time. Talk about lazy! (But smart!) Phineas' family's 2 puppies came and met Molly for the first time and they all hit it off. Molly now has a boyfriend.

Roy the horse likes to be in the thick of things and had to watch us play ball. Then when Ferb and Phineas were playing on the haybales, she had to go oversee them there, too!

Toaster the cat was just a little miffed. The puppies ran over the top of him and didn't even notice my grey fur-ball. When were were all in the house together Toaster sat on the back of my chair hissing and was totally ignored. He didn't even get to arch his back. So that miffed cat had to go sleep in a corner and ignore the rest of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The other 3 g-kids came over after school. I hear they ran down the ditch 'tween their place and mine all holding hands- it's about a mile from their door to mine. They ran back home again when their mom came to pick up Phineas and the pups, but there were two dissenters about the holding hands part! And I had to put Molly in the house, she was very upset the kids were leaving. 

 

 

 

(A time out in the infield while the spectators were asked to leave the field.)

 

 

And now I'm tired after my playdate with the puppies. My puppy is already stretched out by my feet sleeping.


(Picture is of that rare 2-headed cross-breed dog called Bob-Perry taking a cat nap.)

No comments:

Post a Comment