Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rain

We've had a goodly amount of rain the past week or so. Yesterday was dry enough to pack up the pop-up tent camper I had opened and airing. But about as soon as I got that done, the sprinkles started again. With the ground soft, its a good time to get post holes dug for the cross fencing I'm doing. I just have 2 horses and don't want them to have the whole 80 acres to graze. It would not be healthy for them or for the land. So I need several smaller pastures to rotate. I may complain about the rainy weather, but we really need the rain because the ground has been too dry. When my clay hardens all I can put in are steel posts, the holes are just about impossible to dig. So thank-you Heavenly Father for the blessing of rain!

I'm going to catch up on my crocheting! I just finished a clown and am now working on a brown teddy bear. I sewed a scripture bag for g-son Ferb, not shown, but I also sewed another bag for carrying scriptures or toys. The little gray doll was made up as I went.

2 comments:

  1. I love the clown on the right! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clown too! Maybe the busy bee needs a clown?

    ReplyDelete